Remember when I said that I get the worst case of spring fever there is? Well, it started today. It might be Spring’s way of teasing me, because it's still February. Which means plenty of time left for cold weather. But, this past week has been so warm that it makes me want to dance and frolic in the Swiss Alps…similar to The Sound of Music. I’m sure I would sound just the same.
There are many things that happen when Spring starts to come. Just to name a few:
1. Birds start chirping. Check.
2. Sorority girls start walking around in jean skirts, Uggs, and a North Face fleece. A very confusing combination. I'm not around a campus, but probably a check.
3. It stays lighter out longer. Still waiting for this one to happen, but it’s right around the corner. I can smell it.
4. You start to get that “It’s so nice out I want to go for a jog” false-motivation. But then never actually go for a jog. Check on feeling motivated. Check on not actually going for a jog.
5. Dunkin' Donuts starts to put pastel colored sprinkles on their donuts (I know, weird that I know that. But I love donuts. Donut was my first word.). Check.
It's hard for me to exactly describe how I feel. I think that's the beauty of it- it's an indescribable feeling. So instead, I'll show you with pictures.
|Source Credits (from top left to right): 1.|
http://grangedecharme.canalblog.com/archives/2009/11/index.html 2.http://craftydots.blogspot.com/2010/08/planning-meyas-pink-princess-party-wip.html 3.http://design-seeds.com/index.php/search/category/spring 4.http://pinterest.com/pin/282952789057866996/ 5.http://gypsypurplehome.tumblr.com/page/77 6.http://davidtribby.com/post/4909477770/pink 7.http://weheartit.com/entry/8016355 8.http://grangedecharme.canalblog.com/archives/2009/11/index.html 9.http://athingfor.blogspot.com/search?updated-max=2010-05-04T23%3A58%3A00-04%3A00&max-results=9
What are your signs that spring is coming?